Come experience the largest whiskey distillery west of the Mississippi located on the historic former grounds of the Glen Garden Country Club. Our immersive tours on the art and science of whiskey distilling are entertaining for whiskey experts and beginners alike.
Experience an up-close look at every step of the distillation and aging process that creates the distinct taste of our TX Bourbon. Come hear the story behind our proprietary yeast, witness firsthand how we make our custom caps, and enjoy a taste of TX all while taking in stunning views of downtown Fort Worth. Our tour will conclude with a tasting in our Tavern, and afterwards you will have the opportunity to try a delicious cocktail from our mixologist or browse our Ranch Store at your leisure.
Book a Tour
Whiskey Ranch will have public tours at the following times:
Thursday: 12:30pm & 2:00pm
Friday: 12:30pm & 2:00pm
Saturday: 12:30pm & 2:00pm
2/23: No tours
3/2: No 2:00pm tour
3/9: No 2:00pm tour
3/28: No tours
3/29: No tours
3/30: No tours
Each tour will last approximately 1 hour and cost $15 per person (+taxes & fees). Guests are asked to check in at least 10 minutes prior to their designated tour time. When booking, we operate on a first-come, first-serve basis, so please ensure you book your tour online in advance to secure a spot.
If you have a large party (at least 15 people) that will meet or exceed the parameters of our limitations, you can book a tour for $25/person which needs to be booked at a minimum of 2-4 weeks out. Please contact us at 817-953-8064 if your party meets these requirements.
Things to Consider
Please note that reservations must be made at least 2 days prior to the desired date of visit. All tour cancellations and rescheduling must be made 48 hours in advance.
- We offer a 10% discount in our Ranch Store to anyone who shows they are wearing a tour wristband (exclusions apply: can’t use on barrels and furniture)
- Our distilling facilities are both inside and outside, so please dress for the weather
- Our tour is only for adults 18+ and sampling is only for those 21+ but persons of all ages are welcome at Whiskey Ranch during our public hours
- You will be doing a good amount of walking and standing on the tour so please wear comfortable shoes, and please let us know about any special circumstances when you arrive
- Whiskey Ranch is located in the Central Standard Time Zone.
- Busses can be accommodated if you call ahead
- We offer a 10% military, first-responder and senior discount