ASSISTANT CREATIVE BRAND MANAGER
Because the spirits industry is exciting, growing, dynamic and action-packed, we’re looking for a creative- minded individual who thrives in fast-paced environments. Our Assistant Creative Brand Manager works within the marketing team:
- Developing creative materials for all marketing efforts outside of large program activations, such as recipe books, menu cards, tasting posters and event banners, to name a few
- Ensuring marketing material consistency and brand standards in regard to look and asset compliance across color, font, production quality and more
- Photographing all images used to support owned digital media efforts across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and our website
Skill Set Desired:
- Must be able to bring ideas to life through solid design & photography
- Dedicated enough to work tirelessly on their craft and flexible enough to go with the flow
- Ability to thrive in a high speed, high pressure environment
- Meticulous and goal oriented with a keen eye for the smallest details
- Excellent communicator and inter-departmental collaborator
- Skilled listener who is able to understand and execute a concept
- Ability to manage tasks under stress
- Experience scaling, cropping, retouching, changing layouts and eliminating redundancy in copy
- Love for catching typos that everyone else misses. Passionate concern with resolutions, color and size accuracy, production values, and must know the difference between CMYK and RBG, spot color and process, vector or raster art – and much more
- Proficient with:
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign for print and digital needs
- Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom for photo editing
- Adobe Premiere & After Effects for video editing
- MS Word/PowerPoint/Excel for small day-to-day needs
- Comfortable with digital photography—small photo shoots and video shoots for company’s social media channels and digital usage (Panasonic Lumix GH4)
- At least a 4-year degree in art, design and/or have completed the art direction/ graphic design track in a portfolio school.
- Ideally 1-2 years advertising agency experience and/or internship.
Start Date: Immediately
Please submit all resumes and corresponding portfolios to email@example.com with the subject title “Assistant Creative Brand Manager Application”.
The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative and office support for multiple supervisors.
Responsibilities include screening calls, receiving and directing visitors, managing calendars and travel schedules, meeting and event arrangements, managing office supplies, preparing reports, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, filing and customer relations. Requires strong computer software and internet research skills, flexibility, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors. Sensitivity to confidential matters is mandatory.
The Executive Assistant will need to demonstrate the ability to assume responsibility without direct supervision, exercise initiative and judgment, and make decisions within the scope of assigned authority. Managers will be out of the office frequently and will require a trusted support person.
The Executive Assistant is the acknowledged extension of their manager. They act as planner and scheduler, eyes and ears within the company, liaison with colleagues outside of the company, filter of information, letter-writer and channel for information, part-time financial manager, and confidant. In short, they must think like an executive to be effective to the team effort.
Successful applicant will be/have:
- Optimistic and enthusiastic
- Be a self-starter and quick learner
- A team player
- Excellent time-management skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication and “people” skills
- Willing to work more than 40 hours a week
- Good computer skills
- Performs well under pressure
- Ability to interact effectively with a variety of personalities
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- College degree preferred
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to Careers@FRDistilling.com