Whiskey Ranch is a 112-acre whiskey wonderland built on a historic 18-hole golf course located approximately 5 miles from Downtown Fort Worth. The location is a spectacular venue for tours and private events. Our distillery campus can comfortably accommodate both small and large groups, up to several hundred. For more information please email us at Events@FRDistilling.com.
Every bottle of TX Whiskey is a work of art, with a hand crafted bottle cap adorned with exotic leather and a hand applied canvas neck. Both the cap and the canvas can be customized. For example: special leather boots that you want to re-purpose – bring them over, and we’ll make some bottle caps out of those! How about marking an occasion like a wedding – we can embroider a logo or names on the canvas neck of the bottle. For more details email us at CustomizeTX@FRDistilling.com.
Firestone & Robertson Distilling Co. is very active in the local community and tries to support cause related events. If you would like us involved please fill out our Sponsorship & Event Support Request Form here.
For all sales and distribution related inquiries please email us at Sales@FRDistilling.com.
Firestone & Robertson Distilling Company LLC is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Financial Analyst. This person will report directly to the company’s Chief Financial Officer and will play a key role in the company’s financial activities with a heavy emphasis on sales and marketing analytics and strategy.
• Act as the analytical arm of the Sales and Marketing divisions to evaluate market trends and offer suggestions to management with the goal of improving sales and overall company profitability
• Assist in development of sales forecast and budget; collect and analyze data to evaluate how company is tracking towards sales and expense goals
• Develop and monitor key metrics specific to sales and marketing divisions designed to evaluate strategy goals
• Compile raw data from company’s various distribution partners and company’s CRM; cut data into interpretable reports to guide decision making process and strategy
• Assist management in evaluating sales and marketing initiative return on investment (“ROI”)
• Perform market research into industry trends related to the company’s business
• Prepare periodic reporting and present conclusions to National Sales Manager, VP of Marketing, CFO, Company Founders and Board of Directors
• Work closely with CFO to perform various ad hoc analysis across all company divisions and lines of business, including strategic and tactical matters as it relates to budget management, cost benefit analysis, cash flow forecasting, risk management, legal & regulatory requirements, tax strategy and investor relations
• Assist CFO and Finance/Accounting division in preparation of financial and operational reporting material to Company Founders, Board of Directors and Shareholders
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance strongly preferred
• Minimum of 2 years of related professional experience with heavy focus on data and trend analysis
• Complete mastery of Microsoft Excel required; ability to efficiently manipulate and compile large raw data sets
• Ability to research, compile, analyze and interpret data
• Ability to communicate analysis conclusions effectively with management
• Experience in distilled spirits or consumer products environment preferred
• Effective in process analysis and problem solving
• Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational and analytic skills
• Advanced MS Office Suite skills; including PowerPoint
• High degree of integrity, accuracy, attention to detail, reliability and commitment to consistently meeting deadlines
• Excitement for working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with high level of ambiguity and change
• Self-starter, team-player and relationship-builder
To apply, please email us at careers@FRDistilling.com.
For all other inquiries and questions, or if you would like to share a comment, please email us at Info@FRDistilling.com.