Whiskey Ranch is a 112-acre whiskey wonderland built on a historic 18-hole golf course located approximately 5 miles from Downtown Fort Worth. The location is a spectacular venue for tours and private events. Our distillery campus can comfortably accommodate both small and large groups, up to several hundred. For more information please email us at Events@FRDistilling.com.
Every bottle of TX Whiskey is a work of art, with a hand crafted bottle cap adorned with exotic leather and a hand applied canvas neck. Both the cap and the canvas can be customized. For example: special leather boots that you want to re-purpose – bring them over, and we’ll make some bottle caps out of those! How about marking an occasion like a wedding – we can embroider a logo or names on the canvas neck of the bottle. For more details email us at CustomizeTX@FRDistilling.com.
Firestone & Robertson Distilling Co. is very active in the local community and tries to support cause related events. If you would like us involved please fill out our Sponsorship & Event Support Request Form here.
For all sales and distribution related inquiries please email us at Sales@FRDistilling.com.
JOB TITLE: Production Assistant
REPORTS TO: Lead Distiller
Firestone & Robertson Distilling Co. is seeking a hardworking individual to join our growing team as a Production Assistant. This position will report directly to the Lead Distiller, and the primary role is to provide support to our award-winning distilling team through various production activities. The position is best suited for an individual who can follow standard operating procedures with utmost attention to detail, multi-task, and thrive in a team atmosphere. A distillery is a physically demanding environment, so the ideal candidate should also be comfortable working in a hot/cold, loud, and fast-paced workplace. Virtually all duties of the Production Assistant will take place either outside or in a non-climate-controlled building. Many duties common to general Warehouse positions will also be the responsibility of the Production Assistant. Specific roles of the Production Assistant will include tasks such as, but not limited to:
- Assist in grain deliveries and grain cleaning
- Assist in barrel unloading, barrel filling, barrel transportation, and barrel warehousing
- Cleaning, sanitation and maintenance of distillery equipment
- Tank transfers of mash and whiskey
- Assisting other team members as needed, including our grounds team
- Proper handling and utilization of chemicals required for sanitization and cleaning of equipment
- Understanding and practicing all internal safety standards
- Trouble-shooting equipment problems within the distillery
Experience & Requirements:
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Good trouble-shooting skills, and strong mechanical/electrical aptitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good basic computer skills – ability to train with business software
- A problem solver with attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Once sufficiently trained, be comfortable completing tasks with limited supervision
- Enjoys working under pressure and at a fast pace
- Experience in a production/manufacturing/warehouse environment preferred
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive motions for extended periods of time
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 50 pounds
- Trained in forklift operations, or willing and ability to learn
- Must be available to work extended hours and weekends as needed for special production runs and or special events
- Must be available to work at both F&R locations in Ft. Worth, as needed
If interested in this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
For all other inquiries and questions, or if you would like to share a comment, please email us at Info@FRDistilling.com.